So you are getting ready to get new windows or doors and the first
thing that pops in your head is “Where do I even begin?”
For starters, you don’t even have to leave your home!
An in-home consultation allows
you to work one-on-one with a specialist and
talk about what products and installation methods will
best meet your needs. Every home is different and unique, and there are a number of perks to shopping from your
home. It makes it easier to picture
these products in your home when you actually peruse
your possibilities while in your living
environment. It also gives the expert a better look at your home environment
and style to provide you with the best
recommendations to meet your needs and budget.
The in-home consultation is a no pressure opportunity
to communicate all of your questions and makes certain that you feel comfortable with your purchase moving
forward. What happens when you set
up your in-home consultation with Pella Windows and Doors in
- You can look through various product samples
- Our pros will take detailed
- You’ll receive an on-the-spot
- We will talk about
any financing options
Take advantage of your in-home consultation to get added background on the company and get the perfect partner for your home improvement projects. Whether you are in the market for windows, doors or other items for the home, we have a number of questions you can ask to help you get started with your in-home consultation.
- How long has your company been around?
- Once my order is finalized, how long until
- How long do you estimate the installation to
- What is your installation process?
- Do you finish the interiors after
- How do I know I can trust the installers you send
into my home?
- Do you have any recent projects I can
- What happens if I run into an
issue after the products are installed?
- Why should I go with your
- What discounts or financing offers can you
offer right now?
If you are shopping for windows or doors, arrange your Pella in-home consultation online or by calling (866) 593-1560.